This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Outfit Additions
Dreading the long gift wrap lines in stores? Here are 11 online stores with a selection of gifts under $75 who have announced convenient holiday gift wrap options that are either complimentary or under $3.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 06, 2012
Gift wrap lines are getting longer and longer the closer it gets to Christmas. If you’re busy and want to avoid crowded parking lots and the long lines, here are 11 online stores with gifts under $75 who will gift wrap your order or send you a DIY wrapping kit – for free or under $3.
All stores below offer a gift box, ribbon and give you the option to enter a personal message.
1) LL Bean (Apparel) – Complimentary gift wrap on most items. During checkout, check the ‘Gift Boxing’ link next to the product and follow the instructions. Gifts are wrapped in a kraft LL Bean box with a white ribbon. Free shipping on all orders.
2) Origins (Beauty) – Complimentary gift wrap. Select the gift wrap option during checkout. All orders can be gift wrapped together and mailed to the recipient or can be gift wrapped individually with blank message cards and mailed to you. Free shipping on all orders.
3) Novica (Handcrafted Gifts) – Complimentary gift wrap on most items. To know which items qualify, look for the ‘Free Gift Wrap’ link on the product page below the price. Since these are handcrafted items shipped from around the world, order early to allow time for shipping. Below the product name on the product pages, you’ll see the last day to order the product for delivery by Dec 24th.
4) Nordstrom (Apparel) – $2 for gift wrap DIY kit which includes a flat box, bow and message card. Premium option for $5 where they wrap it for you. Select the ‘make it a gift’ link below the product name during checkout and follow the instructions. Free shipping on all orders.
5) Estee Lauder (Beauty) – Complimentary gift wrap on all orders. Select the gift wrap option during checkout. Shipping is free on all orders.
6) Bed Bath & Beyond (Home) – $2.99 gift wrap on most items. Select gift wrap and message option during checkout. Prepackaged items are wrapped in a purple plastic bag with a purple satin ribbon while other items are wrapped in a silver and white gift wrap paper with a ribbon. Free shipping on orders over $99.
7) Corner Stork (Baby Gifts) – Complimentary gift wrap on orders over $50. Select the gift box radio button on the product pages. Boxed in a multi-pastel colored box with a white ribbon. Shipping charges are based on weight of the items.
8) Crystal Classics (Home) – Complimentary gift wrap on most items. They have four different wrapping paper options to choose from so it’s not all Christmas themed paper. Select the gift wrapping option during checkout and follow the process.
9) L’Occitane (Beauty) – Complimentary gift wrap DIY kit per order. Kit includes a box, ribbon and a message card. Or for $5, they wrap it for you in their premium signature gift packaging. Select the gift wrap option during checkout and choose your option.
10) Didriks (Home) – Complimentary gift wrap on most items. Packed with their signature brown paper and white ribbon. Select the gift wrap option during checkout. Shipping is free on all orders.
11) Outfit Additions (Jewelry) – Complimentary gift wrap. For each product you want wrapped, select the gift wrap option in cart and leave a gift message in the order comments box during checkout. Wrapped in various solid colored wrapping paper with a contrasting satin ribbon. Free shipping on all orders.
If the above stores don’t work for you, most major retailers offer some type of gift wrap option but they cost around $5-$6 per package. Here is a summary of what some of the other major retailers are offering in their online stores. This is obviously not an exhaustive list but will provide some comparison to the above store offerings.
Since gift wrapping depends on the size of the items, some of the above come with restrictions on number of items per box, number of wrapped packages per order, etc. For the best deal, look for stores with free shipping and free gift wrap and place multiple orders. This also works well because most retailers allow for only one shipping address per order. So if you’re shipping gifts to multiple people, you can do so easily by placing multiple orders.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebonline/gift-wrap/prweb10209016.htm