Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:
• The market trends of the category
• The key major consumers of energy drinks
• When and how energy drinks are consumed
• The major brands in the market
• The main launches and innovations, how they impact on the category
• The new ingredients and flavours
• The new packaging trends in the market
Background and report description
The report offers a detailed and accurate picture of the Regional market environment by investigating a number of aspects of the energy drinks sector in each country. These cover consumption and value trends, market segmentation, leading players, distribution, main ingredients and flavours, key packaging solutions as well as new product and industry developments of 7 countries in the region: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
Although some countries face challenging atmospheres due to restrictive regulations, energy drinks still remain the most dynamic segment in the soft drinks market in the region, with strong growth in most countries. With the value of the market now in excess of US$1.2 billion per year, the top three consuming countries among the 7 covered by the Zenith report were Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
Market data provided in this report:
• Total energy drinks market volume, value, chg%, 2008-2012
• Per capita consumption, expenditure, chg% of energy drinks, 2008-2012
• Average value per litre of energy drinks, 2008-2012
• Average value per litre of the leading players 2011-2012
• Leading 3-5 energy drinks players by volume and value, 2011-2012
• Distribution channel % split by volume .for total combined market, 2008-2012
• Regular vs sugar free variants % split for total combined market, 2011-2012
• Private label vs branded products % split for total combined market, 2011- 2012
• Forecasts: Total energy drinks market volume, value and chg% to 2017
• Forecasts: Per capita consumption, expenditure and chg% of energy drinks to 2017
• Forecasts: Distribution channel % split by volume for total combined market to 2017
Read the full report:
Latin America Energy Drinks 2013 Report
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.